LANGUAGE

  • Italiano
  • English

LANGUAGE

  • Italiano
  • English

Follow us

Les Trois Sources 2015 – La Vieille Julienne

112,00 

Giving aromas of licorice, lavender and baked plum, Les Trois Sources is a massive, full-bodied wine. On the palate, spicy garrigue and black cherry herbs give way to black pepper, charcoal and fig jam.

The grapes ripen early and are harvested by hand. A wine to keep, wait a few years before enjoying it.

Out of stock

SHARE

Description

Chateauneuf Du Pape Les Trois Sources comes from two vineyards located in the northern sector of the appellation, with Grenache for 70% and a combination of Syrah, Mourvedre, Counoise and Cinsault for the remaining 30%. All planted on sandy, well-drained soils, the vines for this wine range in age from 80 to over 100 years.
Hand-picked grapes, the use of zero chemicals in the vineyard, fermentation with indigenous yeasts and few or no additions in the cellar make Jean-Paul Daumen a natural wine enthusiast. His family estate has been growing and producing biodynamic and organic wines since the 1990s.

The nose expresses red fruits with spicy notes, a perfect blend of Châteauneuf du Pape. A rich and concentrated palate with black currant, bay leaf…a beautiful bouquet!

Features

Vintage

2015

Producer

La Vieille Julienne

Denomination

Châteauneuf du Pape

Format

0.75 Lt

COUNTRY

France

REGION

Orange

Typology

Red

Login
Create an account

I tuoi dati personali verranno utilizzati per supportare la tua esperienza su questo sito web, per gestire l'accesso al tuo account e per altri scopi descritti nella nostra privacy policy.

Password Recovery

Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.

TOP

Les Trois Sources 2015 - La Vieille Julienne

112,00 

Out of stock

SHOPPING BAG 0